Thursday, August 16, 2007

Nap Time Conversations

Joseph is very talkative. You wonder where that came from, right? So, when Noah is taking a nap, we talk. Today, I thought I would type our conversation. Thus, the title of this blog, Nap Time Conversations.
What was your favorite part of Mallory’s Birthday?
Eatin Muffins, the boo berries, yum, yum, yum. Even I like playing with my new turtle.

Where’d you get your turtle?
At the Build a Bear store.

What’s his name?
The turtles name is Joseph, the doggie is Bo and my bear is Buddy.

What did Tim teach you yesterday?
Drugs

What do you know about drugs?
Taking them and you turn to a bad guy when you pick one of those. Then someone have to call the police and then they have to go to jail.

Do you like to go to church?
Yes

Why?
Cause when you say I don’t want to go to church the devil will hold on me and they will be happy. And then they may get on your shoulder and they make you sick.

What happens if you say you want to go to church?
The devils get mad.

Who is your best friend?
Tim and Noah

What is your favorite thing to play?

Umm robots and my ship. Umm play with my dinosaurs.
I love to play with crayons and drawing and paint. Even I like to sleep. I say ok EVERY time, when I go to sleep.

I have a lot or words, right? My favorite part is playing with my airplanes. Cause I have an airplane.

What can you tell me about airplanes?
Umm they’re smooth and that is aero dynamit I have lots of words right?
One is red and it’s the fastest in the whole world and its big and it can fly. Cause its aero dynamit.

I have some more…..dinosaurs are real but they died. Pirates too but there are still more pirates. Theres lions too. That’s it. I don’t want to talk anymore.
Joseph waited by the door all morning for Tim to arrive. These pictures were taken after he talked to Tim on the phone. Tim told him he wouldn't be there for 1000 hours.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

could your children be any more beautiful?????????