Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My thoughts for today

My thoughts for today

Regarding family

* Just because you may not talk very often or see each other as much as you'd like, doesn't mean you don't care.

*Never let pride stand in the way of turning to those that care for you most.

*Absence makes the heart grow fonder.



My Favorite * It's not about how much time you get with the ones you love but the quality of the time that you get with them.








My baby brother is here for a week! He's brought along his precious little girlfriend, Mallory. (I say little because she's 5'1/2" and we're all giants) Her birthday is tomorrow.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALLORY


It's so wonderful to have them here. No one will ever know how much Tim means to me. He is the best brother anyone could ever ask for. It makes me wonder, how does someone make it through life without a brother?







A brother is a friend given by God.






1 comment:

Timothy J. Vallier said...

Well well! Thanks! ** Mallory is 5' 1-1/2"