Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mega Post


Noah had his first day of school Tuesday. I took these pictures before we left the house. He had a great time. Here is a list of things he said he did at school. "We ate baby pretzels, baby tookies and baby bananas!" "We sang a song about ants that go up and down and march around." "We learned about the Bible and Jesus in my heart!" "When we sit we do criss cross applesauce." This next video is a clip from that morning. It's a big production to try and get them up and ready before school. Take a look and you'll see what I mean. Watch this!


This next video is a short preview of the basement. I'm posting the "tour" clips at the end mainly for my dad. Without him, we would not be near the end. He flew down a number of times to help with the construction. Thanks Dad! You're awesome! I've been working endless hours, trying to get the basement painted. There is a schoolroom, office, familyroom, bedroom, playroom and clubhouse (a room within a room). I saved the clubhouse for the boys to help me paint. They had a little too much fun. I will post pictures when it's finished!

Last but not least...after licking the brownie bowl clean, I tried to get a few pictures of the boys, sitting still, on the counter, looking very yummy. This is what I got!





I hope you enjoyed the nice display of monkeys and monsters. This is the end of my Mega post. I hope you all have a great day!

4 comments:

Timothy J. Vallier said...

Jess,

Awesome post. The videos cracked me up! Also, the basement looks superb. The barn kind of reminds me of the barn that was at Sunny Slope! The walls and tile look great.
Love,
-Tim

P.S. Check your e-mail!

edwardsfamilyband said...

Thanks for posting those great videos! It seems like it's been a lifetime since I've seen you all! Looks like everyone is doing great and your basement is every homeschool mom's dream!!! I hope to see you all Monday. I still have no van..hopefully, I'll get it tomorrow, so if not then...Murray's Mill. Shane is playing backup guitar for the Flowers Family there.

Hugs and kisses to the boys,
Connie

Sup said...

Hey Jess. Loved watching you rip that tape off! Hilarious! Those boys are so fun. Hope to meet them someday!

Katie

Crystal Milligan said...

Wow! That playroom is great! How cool is that, I would love to have one of those! :) School room, are you going to homeschool soon? (I thought they went to school) The boys are sooo funny - Gosh, The tape had me cracking up!!!