Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fairy Land

Since David was gone for the weekend, I had to use our time/days wisely (otherwise, it would have been a long weekend). This morning we made muffins for breakfast and had a pretend birthday party.


This afternoon, we made a "Fairy Land". The inspiration came the other day when the giant mushrooms in our yard appeared for the second time. The f
irst time, I pretended (in my own mind) that they were the homes for a little Fairy community. A few days later, someone (I never could get anyone to own up to it) had pulled this little community out of the ground. So when the mushrooms came out again, I decided it was time to use them wisely before they were gone.

Of course, when I presented the boys with the idea of painting the mushrooms (to attract tenants) and constructing a Fairy hotel, they were thrilled.

I am pleased to announce that we are now open for business and will be checking the hotel daily. If anyone out there has any Fairy friends looking for a new place to stay, please mention our humble hotel and our fabulous Mushroom suites! Email us at Fairyhotel@charter.net for a list of amenities and more pictures.





Queen size bed with pillow and blanket
Computer desk with fresh flowers

No comments: