Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'd explain













If I had the time, I'd tell you what a blast we're having on our trip. I'd tell you how wonderful it is to be with my family. I'd go on and on about the different places we've been and all the times we've laughed. I'd explain in great detail the pure beauty of Tim & Mallory's wedding. I'd fill you in on how happy they are and how blessed we are to have Mallory as a part of this family but I'm too busy laughing and loving to go into these things. You'll just have to wait!









2 comments:

Crystal Cross said...

I want to go there!! I've heard about all the fun you are having, and Im jealous. Thanks for sharing some wedding pictures. They just look so good together, and they look so happy. Im happy for them!! Oh, and I want to go down that slide!! That looks awesome! I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay!

edwardsfamilyband said...

Hey Jessie, David, Noah, & Joseph! You all look wonderful! Thanks for sharing all the pictures and I'm glad you all are having the best time! Miss you! - Connie