Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by an old friend to answer these questions.

4 things i was doing 10 years ago:
1. Working at Kindercare in the 2 year old room.
2. Boating, wave running & partying
3. Making plans to fly to CA to meet someone I'd met online
4. Getting ready for college and sorority rush week

Wow, I've come a long way in 10 years. Thank you Lord for your Mercy, Grace and Salvation!

4 things i was doing 5 years ago:
1. Traveling around and exploring North Carolina
2. Playing the part of the "stay-at-home mom" in my newly built house
3. Rocking my 6 month old baby boy
4. Obsessively cleaning my house

4 things i did yesterday:
1. Took the boys to Carowinds (a 6 Flags kind of theme park) We rode roller coasters & water slides!
2. Went to McDonald's to get Happy Meals! (I remember the excitement of getting them when I was a kid)
3. Went shopping for camping supplies & food but came back with the cutest shoes and material to make a skirt.
4. Paid $1,600 in airline tickets to make it home for my brothers wedding this summer. Ouch!

4 shows i like to watch:
1. Desperate Landscapes
2. Flip that House
3. What Not to Wear
4. House Hunters

Okay...here is the tagging part. I'll tag Melissa, Connie Edwards, Crystal & Emily

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Material to make a skirt?

Do tell more!

Melissa Cockman Photography said...

Wow Jess, there's some shockers in there, you wild thing!

Emily said...

ahh! I've been tagged. I was barely born 10 years ago. lol

And yeah, sure! Forward the lady's e-mail address to me and I'll send the pictures to her. The ones I sent you are all that I have that come out really well. She's more than welcome to them though. Thanks for getting back to me on it. I was just curious. :-) TTFN I'm off to fill out this... quiz