Monday, June 9, 2008

Apples to Apples



Let me explain these pictures... David and I took the boys camping for the weekend. As we were eating burgers on Friday night, I noticed that Noah had a large amount of ketchup on his face. I wanted to take a few pictures of him because I thought it was cute and also strange that it was on his eyebrow. As I take a few pictures, Joseph (not wanting to be left out) starts to apply ketchup and mustard to his face. Now, we are all laughing and I look over at David and notice that he also has ketchup on his face (not on purpose). I guess the apples don't fall far from this tree.

7 comments:

Crystal Cross said...

Too cute Jessie!! I love the ketchup pics, but you should have put one up of David's face. LOL

Im glad ya'll had a good time. The boys look so cuddly in thier tent.

Emily said...

Aww!! They're so cute. :-) Joseph is something else buddy. hehe Gotta hand it to him. He's resourceful when it comes to not being left out. Great pix!

zebrainfusion said...

Hiiiii... its Valerie. I found your blog through Crystal's blog. =) I love reading peoples blogs and seeing all the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of the comments, Im still trying to figure this blog thing out... Your boys are such hams! I love all of the pictures crystal cross took of them! What dolls!

edwardsfamilyband said...

Once again, you all have brightened my day by your creatively cute video! Stay cool! - Love, Connie

Sarah said...

My WORD, you have some gorgeous kids!

marylisa doucette said...

Noah looks like he just had Botox injected into his lips. Are you sure that is ketchup????
Joe looks like he fell into a plate of Ribs...but what about David?????
It reminds me of the time you smeared barbecue all over your face to look like Tim. Remember.
Loving you still. Malma