Friday, February 11, 2011

What she loves

She disappears, not making a sound 
I look through the house, this girl can't be found
I yell out Sophia and walk down the hall
If she were a boy, I'd find her with a ball
She's quiet and gentle and doesn't make a mess
She loves to carry purses, wear bracelets and a pretty dress
She's left me a clue, a trail of some sort
I hope what I find, won't be her sport
Now the mystery is over, no more missing baby blues 
There she is in her closet, playing with her shoes.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute! Jessie, she is beautiful! I miss her and the boys so much! WOW, she has gotten soooo big! And look at those eyes!!! I'm jealous! Can I have her? ;P

Love you all!

~Becki

Hannah D said...

Oh man she just gets cuter every day! Miss ya'll!