Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Day

Yes, it's been ages. I thought it would be nice to share the little miracle we had in North Carolina. It snowed! A few notes before you watch.... 1. I used the few clips I got from an old digital camera of mine...they're not sharp and sometimes very jerky. 2. Please, I know the editing is terrible. You don't have to point it out to me. 3. Don't be alarmed when you see Noah's hair cut. During the process of shaving his head, he requested a little hair on top to be funny. I honored that request 1. because he's so darn cute 2. because we had no place to go until Wed. To those of you still concerned.....it has since been shaved completely off. Enjoy our Snow Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Where did these clips come from? Why are they so shaky? 2. The editing of this movie is TERRIBLE 3. OMG! What is going on with Noah's hair! IS THAT A MOHAWK! HOW ON EARTH?! Why did you do that? How long will his hair be like that?!

Timothy J. Vallier said...

Awesome video! Perfect song.

Sup said...

I love this! So fun! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessie! What an awesomely CUTE video! I can't believe there was that much snow less than 5 miles from my house. Waaa... I woke up looking for the white stuff but nope... not here.

Emily Osborne