Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Looks like we made it! Or not?

For the last 4 years, poor little Joseph has been tormented by the stomach bug. Last year he hit an all time record of 8 rounds. Yes, he had the bug 8 different times! WHEW It started early November and ran through till May, sometimes lasting over a week!

I started to wonder if this would be a regular winter activity in the years to come. Today, I thought to myself..."Looks like we made it, maybe...we won't get it this year."

I was WRONG. That poor kid.

A friend of mine told me of this "natural" stuff you can take when you're throwing up. I remembered we had it in the fridge, waiting to be tested. I gave it to Joseph after the first time he threw up. He kept crying saying he was going to throw up again and then all of a sudden...he seemed better. Now, he's asleep. I know, you're thinking maybe he wasn't all that sick, right? Let me tell you, when Joseph feels even a twinge of stomach pain, he throws up. Those of you that know him know that he has one of the weakest stomachs ever. So, yes, I think we've found something BIG.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What was the natural stuff?